[BHS Alumni News] BHS 55th ALL YEAR REUNION

Alumni Association of Beaconsfield High School admin at beaconsfieldhighschool.ca
Tue Nov 6 20:46:41 CST 2012

We are pleased to announce that the BHS 55th ALL YEAR Reunion is
confirmed for Victoria Day Weekend - starting Friday May 17th 2013.

The main Reunion Activity day is Saturday May 18th 2013.

We are looking to confirm Grad Reps who are willing to communicate and
coordinate their year's activities / Grad Rooms. Please email us at:
admin at beaconsfieldhighschool.ca if you are willing to either continue
as Grad Rep or be a Grad Rep for your year.

Please also let us know if you are willing to be a 55th Reunion
Committee Member - we need people to help plan and organize the
reunion to make it successful. Again - email us at:
admin at beaconsfieldhighschool.ca to confirm if you are willing to be a
Committee Member.

Early Bird Tickets are NOW on sale for $45 + a small processing fee.
They can be purchased online at our Alumni Website at
http://beaconsfieldhighschool.ca or at http://bhs2013.eventbrite.ca/

The price will go up, so be sure to buy your tickets early!

Be sure to LIKE our official Alumni Page on Facebook at:

http://www.facebook.com/BeaconsfieldHighSchool

and LinkedIn at:

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=1811712

and follow us on Twitter at:

http://twitter.com/BHSAlumniNews

As usual, most news and information will be communicated through our
Social Media sites to keep direct emails like this to a minimum.

If you need to subscribe, unsubscribe, or make changes to/from this
mailing list, please follow the instructions below:

1. You can subscribe, unsubscribe or change options
here:http://beaconsfieldhighschool.ca/mailman/listinfo/bhsalumni_beaconsfieldhighschool.ca
Do not request to be removed from the list via an email or replying to
the email with unsubscribe as that will not work.

2. If you DO unsubscribe from the list, there is a good chance you
will NOT receive communication about any upcoming events like reunions
etc. The mailing list is the main way we keep track of BHS Alumni by
ensuring we have an up-to-date email address. The list is used very
sparingly so as not to bother you, so please think about whether you
really want to unsubscribe.

3. A good alternative or additional way to stay in touch is at our Facebook
Page: http://www.facebook.com/BeaconsfieldHighSchool and of course any
significant updates will be posted to our main website
at:http://beaconsfieldhighschool.ca/

If you have any questions about the Reunion it is best to post them on
the Facebook Page so others can see the question and answers.

We look forward to seeing you at the 55th Reunion!!!

Regards,
Douglas Brown (1976)
Publicity Coordinator & Newsletter Editor
Alumni Association of Beaconsfield High School

for the 55th BHS Reunion Committee

http://BeaconsfieldHighSchool.ca <http://beaconsfieldhighschool.ca/>